Language and Skills Training/Settlement Services
We are here to help you get your Canadian citizenship. At our community center, we offer many resources such as a book, guides, and websites to help your studies for the citizenship test. Furthermore, we are able to assist you in applying and monitoring the status of your application. For more information regarding eligibility or any other inquiries, please visit our community centre at:
600 Lakeshore Rd. East,
Or contact us at:
- Permanent Resident
- Refugee Claimant
Language Assessment Benchmark
All prospective students for the LINC program need to have their English skills tested at an assessment centre before enrolling. Please call (905) 891-3825 to book an appointment for testing at the nearest available centre.
Childminding services are run by CNC certified staff dedicated to the health, safety, and education of the children. We provide a safe and fun environment for children to learn and play.
- Childminding services are availible at no cost to children from 18 months to 5 years old.
- Learners must attend class to use the childminding service.
Eligibility for Mississauga Transit Assisstance
Click here to download the application.
- Learners having medical assistance or a doctor's note
- Learners who, without Mississauga transit assistance, would be unable attend school
- Learners who live further than 3 KM away from the centre
- All seniors and parents are eligible for transit assistance during the winter
Rights and Responsibilities for Mississauga Transit Assisstance
- Learners must collect transfers and will receive one ticket in exchange for one transfer each day that they attend the language program
- Learners are required to sign a Mississauga Transit Agreement
- Learners must attend school regularly and on time to receive tickets. If a learner is absent 5 days in a month without a doctor's note or the LPO's approval, assistance will cease until attendance improves
- Learners must be further than 3 KM distance from the centre
Language Assessment Centres
50 Burnhamthorpe Rd. West Suite 300,
(905) 949-0049 EXT. 1369
Note: Canadian citizens are not eligible for the LANGUAGE program. Individuals must apply for ESL classes.
Education and Training for Canadian Citizens
100 Elm Dr. West,
(905) 270-6000 EXT. 2
09:00 AM - Classes Begin
[BACK TO TOP]
10:30 AM - Break Time
10:45 AM - Classes Resume
12:00 PM - Dismissal
12:30 PM - Classes Begin
02:00 PM - Break Time
02:15 PM - Classes Resume
03:30 PM - Dismissal